Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nothing But Soap Review





First, I want to Thank nothingbutsoap for this wonderful offer and allowing me to try this great soap for free!

I love it!



"Eucalyptus Hemp & Tea Tree olive oil, hemp oil & Shea butter soap Intense Eucalyptus and rich Tea Tree with peppermint leaves make this an eye opening treat. The eucalyptus will energize your day while hemp, Shea butter and a wonderful base cleanse your skin. Eucalyptus and tea tree essential oils are known for their medicinal properties in anti-fungal and anti-staph capabilities. Peppermint leaves are added for additional exfoliation. An intense experience to remember. "


Remember the Blog Soap Swap I told you about?







I received my soap, I tried it, and I liked it.

The aroma was very similar to Vick's! That alone would help to clear up any persons sinus or congestion dilemmas. My daughter even enjoyed the scent!

This soap has a mild, creamy, and smooth lather -
I love creamy lathers!
The peppermint leaves felt really nice, they could do well as an exfoliant.

I think a body scrub or lotion would go great with this. It'd make a wonderful "Get Well" Gift.

This deal is still running at nothingbutsoap.

If you love handmade soap and want to try something new, take a look at this shop.

It's free.

(You have nothing to lose)


Here is a run-down on how to get this free soap-Please go to the nothingbutsoap shop for full details.

~How to get the soap ~

1. "Purchase" the soap but do not pay for it. In the notes from buyer section leave your blog, website, myspace wherever you plan on gabbing about this soap.

2. Make an entry about this offer with a link back to the shop. The soap will be sent quickly after you have made a post about it.
3. Use the soap. -The Best part!

4. Within 5 weeks of receiving your soap make another entry about the soap, with a link back to the shop.

It's that simple!

3 comments:

  1. Again I have to ask - how do you find these shops? I will have to try it out. I've tried many soap shops on etsy, some I'd buy from again - some not. But love to try new ones!! Thanks so much for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't ship to Canada - so I'll have to take your word for it - that the soap is amazing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I should have mentioned that in my blog! It's really a huge mistake on her part to not ship to Canada, because there is only a few cents difference in price...
    She's missing out on lots of customers :(

    ReplyDelete