Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dandelions ~Day 5~

I know you all were really looking forward to a large Dandelion post today....But, I've had a busy day and want to watch a movie now! (hehe, I know, it's a Big Disappointment)

My daughter and I weren't able to collect more dandelions so that we could complete a project to show off.. Too much rain. It has randomly rained for a few days, so there are no dandelions :(

So, I will leave you with a poem and some beautiful Dandelion Etsian Art.
Enjoy!
***"Harvest" (excerpt)
Ellen Mackay Hutchinson Cortissoz
In the meadow-grass
The innocent white daisies blow,
The dandelion plume doth pass
Vaguely to and fro,-
The unquiet spirit of a flower
That hath too brief an hour.
***

Handbuilt and Hand Painted Sushi Set, Dandelion


18 inch Art Deco inspired Dandelion Patch Pillow
Dandelion - oval pendant

Dandelion Earrings

blissiful

Dandelion Make a Wish Hand Painted High Heels Yellow

UPCYCLED Mustard Butter Yellow VINTAGE Carry On Tote Bag with Dandelions and Seedlings

GetReadySetGO

Wishes

McBrandon

Sunset/Dandelion - Original Fine Art Photograph 20x30

JaredKS

Dandelion clock - A Red Ruby Rose original luxury silk-lined clutch bag

redrubyrose

***


*Check out this blog post by TeddyStartedIt to learn how to make Dandelion infused oil!
Great for a "great home made gift for an exercise buff or an arthritic grandma"

*~Soap Deli has a wonderful post with Dandelion art~
Dishing Up A Little Dandelion

*~StitchWorks has a Great post with Dandelion art~
Dandelion Art

*~HealingCommunication has a fantastic Dandelion Post~
Dandelion Flower Essence

10 comments:

  1. Who knew dandelions where so popular! What movie are you watching?

    Love the sushi set - don't like sushi - but the set is great.
    Have an awesome Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am amazed at all the lovely etsy stuff with dandelions...as I scrolled down it was oh i like that...then ooooh i like that...ooooh i reaaallly like that...etc...you get my drift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dandelion items.

    The sunset is beautiful and I too, love the sushi set, not sushi! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful items. I've always loved dandelions and am one of the few who LIKE when they grow through my lawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job finding inspiration from nature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Really like the silver earrings, sushi set, vintage carry on and pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Left a present for you on my blog http://worthburning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL too funny! I love dandelions too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete