Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My New Vintage Dandelion Glasses

~

~My New Vintage Dandelion Glasses~
Do you love them?


Do You know what Era these are from?

Or how I can find out?












Description
"(6)set Tall super sweet Dandelion glasses. The dandelions are all in white while the glass itself is in a grayish black. A very modern design that would be beautiful in any home. I love the unique shape of the glass itself."

I bought these wonderful Dandelion glasses from a Vintage Etsy Seller, strawberrydip.
She was a very friendly lady :)
~
Now I'm on the search for Dandelion dishes!

I'm considering getting some paint and trying to make some myself. Maybe I'll go to the dollar store and purchase some cheap dishes to practice on. I can't wait, I love trying new things!




~
These are my temptation right now, I think hubby would kill me at this point, haha.
He doesn't have the same love for Dandelions that I do.


AdelineFlutterby


17 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't help but they are so cool!! Have fun with the painting :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice glasses! I would have said 70s but with that shape they could be 50s or 60s...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those glasses are beautiful! I'm not a dandelion lover, but those are great!! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!

    instead of paint, you get also try glass etching stuff - they sell it at michaels... looks really cool on clear glass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dandelion cups are too cute, wish I could help with the timeline, but I'm not sure. They certainly look 60-70's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those glasses are a true find! Very modern for vintage! Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just wanted you to know that I gave you the “Lovely Blog Award”
    You can read about it here: http://artsdesireglass.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely glasses! Umm, you can try checking ebay, or maybe an antique store near you. Also, if you have a college or something nearby that offers an interior design course you could check with them. Good luck!

    xo
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those are so awesome! The etched ones are especiallylovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Besides posting the question on the Etsy forums, you can ask here, at the Vintage Pulse. A lot of Etsy vintage peeps hang out there:
    http://www.vintagepulse.com/forum/categories/resource-center/listForCategory

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know this is kinda long after the question.. But i just found these glasses with the same design.. juice sized only in gold/yellow glass. So pretty ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I just posted some of those great dandelion glasses for sale. I have a set of 3. Please take a minute to look over my items. I am posting new things daily. Thanks
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/lovelydig

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see this is an old post just wondering if you ever painted or etched the dandelion dishes? I would love to see how they turned out! I also think they are 1970's (I sell vintage)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Gram has some like that. She was born in 1920 and bought her first house in 1950, so I'd say that era.

    ReplyDelete