Sunday, April 5, 2009

Featured Etsian~roses7184

My real name is Jessica and I am 24 years old. I work for the YMCA After School program with a group of 5th graders and I just love it! They are my heart and soul, and keep me young.








Most of my creative juices I think come from their perpetual optimism! I live in Long Beach, CA with my boyfriend Brandon of 7 years. I have a BA and a teaching credential, and am just waiting patiently until the time I can have a real teaching job!






I started creating and actually selling it last October. Before that I had been creating for years, and it finally got to the point that my friends convinced me to sell. Since then I have made 51 sales and am pretty happy about it!





My favorite pieces would have to be my new Bright Fashion Belt and my old but still very much loved Sunflower Garden Scarf.





No comments:

Post a Comment